Madison was ranked the No. 1 U.S. city for young adults by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance on a new list of the top five best cities for young adults. The magazine said Madison was an “educated, tech-savvy city” with many recent college graduates who help foster an “entrepreneurial community” for start-up companies. Click here to read more.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Record early-stage investments in Wisconsin in 2019 ahead of uncertain 2020July 13, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: AI: An end to work as we know itJuly 10, 2020
- WisBusiness: Work will “never look the same again” due to the rapid shift to remote offices and workplaces, according to RedFox AI Founder Nick Myers.July 10, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe reopening of schools good for students, communities and the economyJuly 9, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020