The discovery and development of biologics is complex, time-consuming and expensive because they’re derived from living organisms. A new drug discovery company based in Madison, Wis. called Invenra Inc. says it has a platform that could overcome some of the barriers that limit the discovery of new biologic drugs in areas like cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and diabetes. The company disclosed in a securities filing that it has raised $3 million. Read the full MedCity News story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018