The discovery and development of biologics is complex, time-consuming and expensive because they’re derived from living organisms. A new drug discovery company based in Madison, Wis. called Invenra Inc. says it has a platform that could overcome some of the barriers that limit the discovery of new biologic drugs in areas like cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and diabetes. The company disclosed in a securities filing that it has raised $3 million. Read the full MedCity News story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019