Larry Landweber, a University of Wisconsin-Madison computer science professor who was one of 31 inaugural members of the Internet Society’s global hall of fame, will speak Nov. 13 at the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison. The conference, sponsored by the Wisconsin Technology Council, gives selected companies the opportunity to make presentations and meet with investors, and will feature a strong UW-Madison presence. Read the full story here.
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018
- WisBusiness: Aker Technologies develops crop diagnostics tools to boost yieldsDecember 5, 2018
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2019 entries through Jan. 31, 2019December 3, 2018
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Erin Tenderholt, co-founder of Blexx, winner of the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 30, 2018