Larry Landweber, a University of Wisconsin-Madison computer science professor who was one of 31 inaugural members of the Internet Society’s global hall of fame, will speak Nov. 13 at the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison. The conference, sponsored by the Wisconsin Technology Council, gives selected companies the opportunity to make presentations and meet with investors, and will feature a strong UW-Madison presence. Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021