Larry Landweber, a University of Wisconsin-Madison computer science professor who was one of 31 inaugural members of the Internet Society’s global hall of fame, will speak Nov. 13 at the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison. The conference, sponsored by the Wisconsin Technology Council, gives selected companies the opportunity to make presentations and meet with investors, and will feature a strong UW-Madison presence. Read the full story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019