Larry Landweber, a University of Wisconsin-Madison computer science professor who was one of 31 inaugural members of the Internet Society’s global hall of fame, will speak Nov. 13 at the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison. The conference, sponsored by the Wisconsin Technology Council, gives selected companies the opportunity to make presentations and meet with investors, and will feature a strong UW-Madison presence. Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019