Microsoft Corp. has unveiled a $3.5-million expansion of the database research laboratory it opened in Madison in 2008. Read more here.
- Serial tech entrepreneur Kelly Fitzsimmons to keynote Nov. 7 at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2018
- InsideWis: Fear of technology not new, but history says humans prevailSeptember 20, 2018
- NeuWave’s path from startup to acquisition topic of Oct. 11 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonSeptember 20, 2018
- WEAU News: Foxconn R&D Center in the Chippewa Valley (9/18/18)September 20, 2018
- Foxconn launches “Smart Cities – Smart Futures Competition”September 17, 2018