Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about Thursday’s meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Brookfield. A panel of area leaders outlined what’s needed to accelerate the growth of the regional tech-based economy.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021
- TechCrunch: Bird nabs $150 million in vehicle financing from Apollo Investment Corp.October 14, 2021