A Milwaukee company that plans to launch an employment website this summer has won a national competition for innovative technology. The Good Jobs LLC this week took first place in the iTalent Innovative Recruiting Technology competition at a human resources industry conference in Washington, D.C. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020