A Milwaukee company that plans to launch an employment website this summer has won a national competition for innovative technology. The Good Jobs LLC this week took first place in the iTalent Innovative Recruiting Technology competition at a human resources industry conference in Washington, D.C. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019