A Milwaukee company that plans to launch an employment website this summer has won a national competition for innovative technology. The Good Jobs LLC this week took first place in the iTalent Innovative Recruiting Technology competition at a human resources industry conference in Washington, D.C. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019