A Milwaukee company that plans to launch an employment website this summer has won a national competition for innovative technology. The Good Jobs LLC this week took first place in the iTalent Innovative Recruiting Technology competition at a human resources industry conference in Washington, D.C. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018