The latest combat ship built at Marinette Marine Corp. will be commissioned this fall in Galveston, Texas. USS Fort Worth, scheduled to be delivered to the Navy in June, will be commissioned Sept. 22, according to U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.). Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019