The latest combat ship built at Marinette Marine Corp. will be commissioned this fall in Galveston, Texas. USS Fort Worth, scheduled to be delivered to the Navy in June, will be commissioned Sept. 22, according to U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.). Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- El-Amin brothers to highlight entrepreneurial endeavors Nov. 4 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021