The latest combat ship built at Marinette Marine Corp. will be commissioned this fall in Galveston, Texas. USS Fort Worth, scheduled to be delivered to the Navy in June, will be commissioned Sept. 22, according to U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.). Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019