Educational software company Skyward will build a new headquarters valued at as much as $30 million and create 700 new jobs over the next decade in a project that could pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the local economy. Skyward is a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network. Read the full story in the Wausau Daily Herald, the Stevens Point Journal or at Channel3000.com.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020