Educational software company Skyward will build a new headquarters valued at as much as $30 million and create 700 new jobs over the next decade in a project that could pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the local economy. Skyward is a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network. Read the full story in the Wausau Daily Herald, the Stevens Point Journal or at Channel3000.com.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019