Educational software company Skyward will build a new headquarters valued at as much as $30 million and create 700 new jobs over the next decade in a project that could pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the local economy. Skyward is a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network. Read the full story in the Wausau Daily Herald, the Stevens Point Journal or at Channel3000.com.
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Tim Nelson, upcoming eventsJanuary 19, 2021
- Crew of mentors on call for contestants in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Biz Plan ContestJanuary 18, 2021
- Local Startup Launches New Grocery Delivery Service to Help Fight HungerJanuary 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: COVID-19 vaccine requirements not likely as Madison area businesses balance public health, liabilityJanuary 18, 2021