Educational software company Skyward will build a new headquarters valued at as much as $30 million and create 700 new jobs over the next decade in a project that could pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the local economy. Skyward is a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network. Read the full story in the Wausau Daily Herald, the Stevens Point Journal or at Channel3000.com.
- InsideWis: Young companies leading the way on clean technologiesApril 22, 2021
- Unicorns are real! Founder of $1-billion company to speak June 3 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 21, 2021
- Madison.com: Local health and biotech companies fighting COVID-19 for more than a yearApril 21, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: The battle for tech talent is heating up. Milwaukee is among the hotspotsApril 21, 2021
- WisBusiness: Foxconn is confident a new agreement with Wisconsin will attract other businesses to the stateApril 21, 2021