Educational software company Skyward will build a new headquarters valued at as much as $30 million and create 700 new jobs over the next decade in a project that could pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the local economy. Skyward is a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network. Read the full story in the Wausau Daily Herald, the Stevens Point Journal or at Channel3000.com.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018