Educational software company Skyward will build a new headquarters valued at as much as $30 million and create 700 new jobs over the next decade in a project that could pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the local economy. Skyward is a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network. Read the full story in the Wausau Daily Herald, the Stevens Point Journal or at Channel3000.com.
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019
- Guest column: The hockey stick revenue model – easy to dismiss, essential to successOctober 7, 2019