Educational software company Skyward will build a new headquarters valued at as much as $30 million and create 700 new jobs over the next decade in a project that could pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the local economy. Skyward is a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network. Read the full story in the Wausau Daily Herald, the Stevens Point Journal or at Channel3000.com.
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ Zerology’s Kalluri, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 28, 2020
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020