Educational software company Skyward will build a new headquarters valued at as much as $30 million and create 700 new jobs over the next decade in a project that could pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the local economy. Skyward is a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network. Read the full story in the Wausau Daily Herald, the Stevens Point Journal or at Channel3000.com.
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019