A friendly wager between the Wisconsin Technology Council and the Pittsburgh Technology Council over which team would win the 2011 Super Bowl — the Green Bay Packers or the Pittsburgh Steelers — caught the eye of news media from around the world. Here’s a feature story in Next American City magazine that examines how the bet was an effort to highlight the emerging economies of Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
- Experienced ‘treps, investors on hand Nov. 3 for six panels at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2021
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021