A friendly wager between the Wisconsin Technology Council and the Pittsburgh Technology Council over which team would win the 2011 Super Bowl — the Green Bay Packers or the Pittsburgh Steelers — caught the eye of news media from around the world. Here’s a feature story in Next American City magazine that examines how the bet was an effort to highlight the emerging economies of Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020
- Wisconsin Health News: Companies detail rapid rollout of COVID-19 testing initiativeJuly 29, 2020
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020