A friendly wager between the Wisconsin Technology Council and the Pittsburgh Technology Council over which team would win the 2011 Super Bowl — the Green Bay Packers or the Pittsburgh Steelers — caught the eye of news media from around the world. Here’s a feature story in Next American City magazine that examines how the bet was an effort to highlight the emerging economies of Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020