A friendly wager between the Wisconsin Technology Council and the Pittsburgh Technology Council over which team would win the 2011 Super Bowl — the Green Bay Packers or the Pittsburgh Steelers — caught the eye of news media from around the world. Here’s a feature story in Next American City magazine that examines how the bet was an effort to highlight the emerging economies of Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019