Shamrock Energy Corp., an Oshkosh company that is using nanomaterials to develop better ways to store and use energy, has raised $580,000 from angel investors. Read more in this Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story.
- WisBusiness: WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 17, 2018
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Mike PartschDecember 17, 2018
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018