A competition to replace thousands of U.S. military vehicles, potentially worth billions of dollars, has heated up with the naming of Oshkosh Corp. as one of three firms awarded vehicle engineering and manufacturing development contracts. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021
- Morgridge Institute: Resilience: How COVID-19 challenged the scientific worldSeptember 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021