A competition to replace thousands of U.S. military vehicles, potentially worth billions of dollars, has heated up with the naming of Oshkosh Corp. as one of three firms awarded vehicle engineering and manufacturing development contracts. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- IB Madison: Madison businesses battle back against COVID-19April 2, 2020
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin, underlying strength of hospitals may be COVID-19 edgeApril 2, 2020
- UW–Madison, FluGen, Bharat Biotech to develop CoroFlu, a coronavirus vaccineApril 2, 2020
- WISN: DNC Convention delayed to August due to coronavirusApril 2, 2020
- WisBusiness: Managing director of Venture Investors tells businesses to “be creative” during COVID-19April 2, 2020