Two veteran investors are trying to establish a new $50 million venture capital fund that would invest primarily in companies in Wisconsin and other Midwestern states. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- CapTimes: One more campaign: Tommy Thompson leads the UW System at a critical timeJanuary 27, 2021
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2021 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 27, 2021
- CB Insights: The United States Of Venture Capital: The Most Active VC In Each StateJanuary 27, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Northwestern Mutual joins NBA stars as investor in Black-owned mobile banking app GoalsetterJanuary 26, 2021
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2021 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 26, 2021