MILWAUKEE – Pragmatic Construction, one of the category winners of the 2006 Governor’s Business Plan Contest, will break ground in May on Milwaukee’s new ‘greenest’ building. The 5,100-square-foot condominium complex will be the city’s first structure built with aerated autoclaved concrete. Click here to read a story in the Daily Reporter.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Concordia’s Daniel Sem bridges science, entrepreneurshipJuly 30, 2021
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- NVCA: VC Policy Pulse: Startup Visa with Scott Raney & Sophie AlcornJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021