MILWAUKEE – Pragmatic Construction, one of the category winners of the 2006 Governor’s Business Plan Contest, will break ground in May on Milwaukee’s new ‘greenest’ building. The 5,100-square-foot condominium complex will be the city’s first structure built with aerated autoclaved concrete. Click here to read a story in the Daily Reporter.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019