MILWAUKEE – Pragmatic Construction, one of the category winners of the 2006 Governor’s Business Plan Contest, will break ground in May on Milwaukee’s new ‘greenest’ building. The 5,100-square-foot condominium complex will be the city’s first structure built with aerated autoclaved concrete. Click here to read a story in the Daily Reporter.
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019