MILWAUKEE – Pragmatic Construction, one of the category winners of the 2006 Governor’s Business Plan Contest, will break ground in May on Milwaukee’s new ‘greenest’ building. The 5,100-square-foot condominium complex will be the city’s first structure built with aerated autoclaved concrete. Click here to read a story in the Daily Reporter.
- Know a young person with a business idea? Deadline April 14 for ‘Wisconsin YES!’ contestApril 9, 2021
- Midwest Startups: Three new Midwest unicorns to celebrate!April 8, 2021
- Marquette, WARF announce 2021 ‘Force for Positive Change’ winnersApril 8, 2021
- WisBusiness: Altruize excited to increase volunteerism in 2021 and beyondApril 8, 2021
- Madison.com: Fetch Rewards snags unicorn status after $210M investment roundApril 8, 2021