MILWAUKEE – Pragmatic Construction, one of the category winners of the 2006 Governor’s Business Plan Contest, will break ground in May on Milwaukee’s new ‘greenest’ building. The 5,100-square-foot condominium complex will be the city’s first structure built with aerated autoclaved concrete. Click here to read a story in the Daily Reporter.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020