Backhoes will begin moving dirt on Monday for a new building at Promega Corp.’s Fitchburg campus — the biggest building yet for the privately owned biotechnology company. Promega is adding a 266,000-square-foot building at the corner of East Cheryl Parkway and Woods Hollow Road, across the street from its Biopharmaceutical Technology Center. Construction alone is expected to cost $90 million, not counting equipment and furnishings, and 100 employees could be added. Groundbreaking ceremonies were held Thursday.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021