Backhoes will begin moving dirt on Monday for a new building at Promega Corp.’s Fitchburg campus — the biggest building yet for the privately owned biotechnology company. Promega is adding a 266,000-square-foot building at the corner of East Cheryl Parkway and Woods Hollow Road, across the street from its Biopharmaceutical Technology Center. Construction alone is expected to cost $90 million, not counting equipment and furnishings, and 100 employees could be added. Groundbreaking ceremonies were held Thursday.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020