Backhoes will begin moving dirt on Monday for a new building at Promega Corp.’s Fitchburg campus — the biggest building yet for the privately owned biotechnology company. Promega is adding a 266,000-square-foot building at the corner of East Cheryl Parkway and Woods Hollow Road, across the street from its Biopharmaceutical Technology Center. Construction alone is expected to cost $90 million, not counting equipment and furnishings, and 100 employees could be added. Groundbreaking ceremonies were held Thursday.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020