Backhoes will begin moving dirt on Monday for a new building at Promega Corp.’s Fitchburg campus — the biggest building yet for the privately owned biotechnology company. Promega is adding a 266,000-square-foot building at the corner of East Cheryl Parkway and Woods Hollow Road, across the street from its Biopharmaceutical Technology Center. Construction alone is expected to cost $90 million, not counting equipment and furnishings, and 100 employees could be added. Groundbreaking ceremonies were held Thursday.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019