Renaissance Learning Inc., a Wisconsin Rapids provider of learning aids, said Tuesday it has agreed to be sold to a private equity firm for $440 million in cash. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Fear of technology not new, but history says humans prevailSeptember 20, 2018
- NeuWave’s path from startup to acquisition topic of Oct. 11 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonSeptember 20, 2018
- WEAU News: Foxconn R&D Center in the Chippewa Valley (9/18/18)September 20, 2018
- Foxconn launches “Smart Cities – Smart Futures Competition”September 17, 2018
- Daily Reporter: Documents: UW deal with Foxconn largely confidentialSeptember 14, 2018