UW System President Kevin Reilly is pulling together a high-profile group to uncover roadblocks that need to be removed and incentives that need to be put into place to move more university research into the hands of Wisconsin businesses and start-up companies. The announcement follows release of the Wisconsin Technology Council’s report on “The Economic Value of Academic R&D in Wisconsin.” Read more in this Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story. Also, read this story in Biotech Transfer Week.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018