UW System President Kevin Reilly is pulling together a high-profile group to uncover roadblocks that need to be removed and incentives that need to be put into place to move more university research into the hands of Wisconsin businesses and start-up companies. The announcement follows release of the Wisconsin Technology Council’s report on “The Economic Value of Academic R&D in Wisconsin.” Read more in this Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story. Also, read this story in Biotech Transfer Week.
- Investor, mentor, ‘trep: Jan Eddy latest to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’October 21, 2019
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019