UW-Milwaukee Chancellor Carlos Santiago outlined his vision for a planned Innovation Park at the Jan. 8, 2008 meeting of the Wisconsin Technology Council board of directors. Click here to read more in a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019