It’s hardly news that American employers routinely turn to India to hire tech-savvy talent. From the perspective of metro Milwaukee, however, employers in the foreseeable future will have no choice but to look outside the region to fill tech positions – even when they want to hire locally, according to new research to be presented Monday by the Greater Milwaukee Committee. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019