It’s hardly news that American employers routinely turn to India to hire tech-savvy talent. From the perspective of metro Milwaukee, however, employers in the foreseeable future will have no choice but to look outside the region to fill tech positions – even when they want to hire locally, according to new research to be presented Monday by the Greater Milwaukee Committee. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Know a young person with a business idea? Deadline April 14 for ‘Wisconsin YES!’ contestApril 9, 2021
- Midwest Startups: Three new Midwest unicorns to celebrate!April 8, 2021
- Marquette, WARF announce 2021 ‘Force for Positive Change’ winnersApril 8, 2021
- WisBusiness: Altruize excited to increase volunteerism in 2021 and beyondApril 8, 2021
- Madison.com: Fetch Rewards snags unicorn status after $210M investment roundApril 8, 2021