Click here to read a story from the Chronicle of Higher Education on the balance between researchers publishing their findings related to animal-borne viruses such as avian flu — and keeping such information out of the hands of potential bioterrorists. The work of UW-Madison researcher Yoshi Kawaoka is referenced.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019