Click here to read a story from the Chronicle of Higher Education on the balance between researchers publishing their findings related to animal-borne viruses such as avian flu — and keeping such information out of the hands of potential bioterrorists. The work of UW-Madison researcher Yoshi Kawaoka is referenced.
- ‘Succeed’ panels focus on resources June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ‘Diligent (Baker’s) Dozen’ will present live June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019