Scientists from the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee have received a one-year, $100,000 award from a Milwaukee businessman and his wife to develop avatars for patients and doctors that would allow the medical professionals to see more people, more efficiently. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Dane County Regional Airport’s solar project powered 1,200 homesSeptember 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: USDA expert says infrastructure investments to boost rural WisconsinSeptember 15, 2021
- 18th round of SBIR Advance funding opens for high-tech small businessesSeptember 13, 2021