Scientists from the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee have received a one-year, $100,000 award from a Milwaukee businessman and his wife to develop avatars for patients and doctors that would allow the medical professionals to see more people, more efficiently. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018