Scientists from the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee have received a one-year, $100,000 award from a Milwaukee businessman and his wife to develop avatars for patients and doctors that would allow the medical professionals to see more people, more efficiently. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin lawmakers omit $100M venture fund from latest budget. Other paths forward remain.June 18, 2021
- Need for ‘fund of funds’ in Wisconsin remains in wake of state budget committee’s decisionJune 18, 2021
- Spectrum News: Wisconsin non-profit promotes STEM, by teaching kids to build robotsJune 18, 2021
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021