Scientists from the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee have received a one-year, $100,000 award from a Milwaukee businessman and his wife to develop avatars for patients and doctors that would allow the medical professionals to see more people, more efficiently. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Guest column: COVID-19: Weathering the storm using tech, creativity and agilityApril 6, 2020
- NBC15: Gov. Evers suspends in-person voting, calls Special Session on TuesdayApril 6, 2020
- Gov. Tony Evers has announced a new statewide initiative called “Resilient Wisconsin.”April 5, 2020
- IB Madison: Madison businesses battle back against COVID-19April 2, 2020
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin, underlying strength of hospitals may be COVID-19 edgeApril 2, 2020