Here is a searchable link to the 2009 Wisconsin Act 28, the state budget bill for the biennium that began July 1 and continues until June 30, 2011. It was Assembly Bill 75 before it was signed into law by Gov. Jim Doyle.
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021
- Crunchbase: Red-Hot Venture Funding Landscape Is Shaking Up Early-Stage InvestingJuly 26, 2021
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021