A total of 51 entries from 19 communities are semifinalists in the ninth annual Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, aimed at promoting entrepreneurship in advanced manufacturing, business services, information technology and life sciences. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018