A total of 51 entries from 19 communities are semifinalists in the ninth annual Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, aimed at promoting entrepreneurship in advanced manufacturing, business services, information technology and life sciences. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Support U.S. research during COVID-19October 30, 2020
- Guest Column: Take action to secure your email and the cloud technology you use!October 29, 2020
- vFairs to power interactive virtual platform for November Wisconsin Early Stage eventOctober 29, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are science and tech priorities that will face the next presidentOctober 29, 2020
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020