A total of 51 entries from 19 communities are semifinalists in the ninth annual Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, aimed at promoting entrepreneurship in advanced manufacturing, business services, information technology and life sciences. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019