A total of 51 entries from 19 communities are semifinalists in the ninth annual Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, aimed at promoting entrepreneurship in advanced manufacturing, business services, information technology and life sciences. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 17, 2018
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Mike PartschDecember 17, 2018
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018