Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial on the prospects for a shared “cyberinfrastructure” to help build the region’s economy. The effort is being led by the Milwaukee Institute, which is headed by Jay Bayne, a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board, and John Byrnes, a former board member.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018