Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial on the prospects for a shared “cyberinfrastructure” to help build the region’s economy. The effort is being led by the Milwaukee Institute, which is headed by Jay Bayne, a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board, and John Byrnes, a former board member.
- Paradigm execs will tell their ‘exit’ story Nov. 3 at Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 27, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Podcast featured Brad Bodden on the Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- Deadline extended for 3 chances to pitch your company at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021