Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial on the prospects for a shared “cyberinfrastructure” to help build the region’s economy. The effort is being led by the Milwaukee Institute, which is headed by Jay Bayne, a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board, and John Byrnes, a former board member.
- It’s a wrap: Tech Summit 2019 coverage from Lambeau Field in Green BayMarch 25, 2019
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019