Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial on the prospects for a shared “cyberinfrastructure” to help build the region’s economy. The effort is being led by the Milwaukee Institute, which is headed by Jay Bayne, a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board, and John Byrnes, a former board member.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: WEDC’s Javier helps Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs growNovember 19, 2020