Officials at SHINE Medical Technologies said they’re confident that the company will decide by the end of January whether they will build an $80 million isotope facility in Stevens Point or Janesville. Read full story here.
- Paradigm execs will tell their ‘exit’ story Nov. 3 at Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 27, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Podcast featured Brad Bodden on the Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- Deadline extended for 3 chances to pitch your company at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021