Middleton-based Shine Medical Technologies said Tuesday morning it has raised $11 million of venture capital funding. Knox LLC – the investment vehicle for Frederick J. Mancheski, former chairman and chief executive of automotive parts supplier Echlin – led the round and contributed $10 million of the funding. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Guest Column: Take action to secure your email and the cloud technology you use!October 29, 2020
- vFairs to power interactive virtual platform for November Wisconsin Early Stage eventOctober 29, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are science and tech priorities that will face the next presidentOctober 29, 2020
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020