Middleton-based Shine Medical Technologies said Tuesday morning it has raised $11 million of venture capital funding. Knox LLC – the investment vehicle for Frederick J. Mancheski, former chairman and chief executive of automotive parts supplier Echlin – led the round and contributed $10 million of the funding. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020