G. Steven Burrill, chief executive officer of Burrill & Co., a San Francisco-based life sciences venture capital company that has nearly $1 billion in assets under management, will speak at the Entrepreneurs’ Conference to be held June 9-10 at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee. Read more from Small Business Times here.
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019