SolRayo, a Madison technology startup company, is getting a $500,000 Phase 2 Small Business Technology Transfer grant from the National Science Foundation to bring to market the coatings it has developed to make batteries last longer. Read full Wisconsin State Journal article here.
- Know a young person with a business idea? Deadline April 14 for ‘Wisconsin YES!’ contestApril 9, 2021
- Midwest Startups: Three new Midwest unicorns to celebrate!April 8, 2021
- Marquette, WARF announce 2021 ‘Force for Positive Change’ winnersApril 8, 2021
- WisBusiness: Altruize excited to increase volunteerism in 2021 and beyondApril 8, 2021
- Madison.com: Fetch Rewards snags unicorn status after $210M investment roundApril 8, 2021