A group led by the former dean of the business school at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh has launched a new fund — Angels on the Water — that will invest in start-up companies in northeastern Wisconsin and the rest of the state. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Brookings Institution report seeks to build on what’s working, versus fixing what’s notDecember 12, 2019
- CompTIA: USMCA Sets New Precedent for Modern Trade RulesDecember 11, 2019
- CapTimes: Wisconsin dairy, business interests weigh in on new North American trade agreementDecember 11, 2019
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019