A Hartland developer of insulation-embedded wall and floor frames for the construction industry is a finalist in a Midwest clean-tech competition. Lightweight Structures of Hartland is one of two Wisconsin firms that – along with three other companies across the region – are finalists in the Brooks Innovation Competition this fall. The other state firm is AquaMost Inc., a Madison developer of water purification technology.Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020