A Hartland developer of insulation-embedded wall and floor frames for the construction industry is a finalist in a Midwest clean-tech competition. Lightweight Structures of Hartland is one of two Wisconsin firms that – along with three other companies across the region – are finalists in the Brooks Innovation Competition this fall. The other state firm is AquaMost Inc., a Madison developer of water purification technology.Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019