A Hartland developer of insulation-embedded wall and floor frames for the construction industry is a finalist in a Midwest clean-tech competition. Lightweight Structures of Hartland is one of two Wisconsin firms that – along with three other companies across the region – are finalists in the Brooks Innovation Competition this fall. The other state firm is AquaMost Inc., a Madison developer of water purification technology.Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021
- TechCrunch: Bird nabs $150 million in vehicle financing from Apollo Investment Corp.October 14, 2021