A Hartland developer of insulation-embedded wall and floor frames for the construction industry is a finalist in a Midwest clean-tech competition. Lightweight Structures of Hartland is one of two Wisconsin firms that – along with three other companies across the region – are finalists in the Brooks Innovation Competition this fall. The other state firm is AquaMost Inc., a Madison developer of water purification technology.Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Concordia’s Daniel Sem bridges science, entrepreneurshipJuly 30, 2021
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- NVCA: VC Policy Pulse: Startup Visa with Scott Raney & Sophie AlcornJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021