Wisconsin gained an estimated 15,700 private-sector jobs in January while the state’s unemployment rate declined to 6.9 percent from 7.0 percent in December, according to the most recent monthly unemployment data from the state Department of Workforce Development. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020
- Guest column: Furloughs, layoffs, and other words better unsaid: Workforce planning in a time of pandemicJune 1, 2020