Wisconsin gained an estimated 15,700 private-sector jobs in January while the state’s unemployment rate declined to 6.9 percent from 7.0 percent in December, according to the most recent monthly unemployment data from the state Department of Workforce Development. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019