Wisconsin gained an estimated 15,700 private-sector jobs in January while the state’s unemployment rate declined to 6.9 percent from 7.0 percent in December, according to the most recent monthly unemployment data from the state Department of Workforce Development. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019