Wisconsin gained an estimated 15,700 private-sector jobs in January while the state’s unemployment rate declined to 6.9 percent from 7.0 percent in December, according to the most recent monthly unemployment data from the state Department of Workforce Development. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin ‘Creative Destruction Lab’ to be featured at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 1, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s growing reputation as COVID hotspot not good for business – or anyoneSeptember 30, 2020
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- Cap Times Idea Fest: Public and private efforts boost COVID-19 testing but community should still ‘double down’ on preventionSeptember 29, 2020