Allscripts announced the winners of the Open App Challenge as part of the kickoff of the 2013 Allscripts Client Experience. Winning the grand prize of the Allscripts Open App Challenge, is Healthfinch, a Madison-based company whose mission is to help increase quality and productivity by reducing non-reimbursable physician time and wasted staff time to zero. The winning Healthfinch Refillwizard application is on its way to achieving this mission by providing a solution that automates prescription renewal requests. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019