Allscripts announced the winners of the Open App Challenge as part of the kickoff of the 2013 Allscripts Client Experience. Winning the grand prize of the Allscripts Open App Challenge, is Healthfinch, a Madison-based company whose mission is to help increase quality and productivity by reducing non-reimbursable physician time and wasted staff time to zero. The winning Healthfinch Refillwizard application is on its way to achieving this mission by providing a solution that automates prescription renewal requests. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019