Allscripts announced the winners of the Open App Challenge as part of the kickoff of the 2013 Allscripts Client Experience. Winning the grand prize of the Allscripts Open App Challenge, is Healthfinch, a Madison-based company whose mission is to help increase quality and productivity by reducing non-reimbursable physician time and wasted staff time to zero. The winning Healthfinch Refillwizard application is on its way to achieving this mission by providing a solution that automates prescription renewal requests. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018