a Madison company with a new system for purifying water, is moving into bigger quarters. The company will graduate from its 5,300 square feet at the business incubator, 100 S. Baldwin St., to take over 8,000 square feet of space at 103 E. Badger Road on Jan. 1. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018