a Madison company with a new system for purifying water, is moving into bigger quarters. The company will graduate from its 5,300 square feet at the business incubator, 100 S. Baldwin St., to take over 8,000 square feet of space at 103 E. Badger Road on Jan. 1. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020