a Madison company with a new system for purifying water, is moving into bigger quarters. The company will graduate from its 5,300 square feet at the business incubator, 100 S. Baldwin St., to take over 8,000 square feet of space at 103 E. Badger Road on Jan. 1. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019