An editorial in the Wisconsin State Journal concluded that state lawmakers should “expand the state tax credit that encourage investment in new businesses.” Click here to read the full editorial. The Wisconsin Technology Council urged improvements in the ACt 255 law in its fall 2008 white papers.
- Investor, mentor, ‘trep: Jan Eddy latest to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’October 21, 2019
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019