An editorial in the Wisconsin State Journal concluded that state lawmakers should “expand the state tax credit that encourage investment in new businesses.” Click here to read the full editorial. The Wisconsin Technology Council urged improvements in the ACt 255 law in its fall 2008 white papers.
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018