Innovation Way was home, for a few hours, to a group of startup companies that are plowing into the world of digital technology and social media. The startups, which set up shop at the 19th annual Biz Expo sponsored by the Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce, are trying to help traditional businesses in an increasingly digital environment dominated by smartphones and apps. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019