Cellular Dynamics International, of Madison, plans to create banks of human induced pluripotent stem cells from five donors using good manufacturing practices, or GMP. The super-clean GMP process enables cells to be used in clinical trials, so the development is a potential milestone in leading to human therapies. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WEDC presents 5 episode ‘Wisconsin Employer Vaccine Forum’ seriesApril 20, 2021
- Reported state, Foxconn deal good step for WisconsinApril 19, 2021
- eix: Jon Eckhardt talks with Wes Schroll, CEO of Fetch Rewards, Softbank’s latest UnicornApril 19, 2021
- WPR: Evers, Foxconn Reach New Agreement Lowering Burden On TaxpayersApril 19, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Madison company trying to develop gene therapy for type 1 diabetesApril 18, 2021