Cellular Dynamics International, of Madison, plans to create banks of human induced pluripotent stem cells from five donors using good manufacturing practices, or GMP. The super-clean GMP process enables cells to be used in clinical trials, so the development is a potential milestone in leading to human therapies. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- Cap Times Idea Fest: Public and private efforts boost COVID-19 testing but community should still ‘double down’ on preventionSeptember 29, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ Zerology’s Kalluri, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 28, 2020
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020