Compact Particle Acceleration Corp. (CPAC), a company created as an offshoot of Madison-based TomoTherapy, has clinched its first potential client. CPAC said it has received a letter of intent for one of the first proton therapy systems from Southwest Oncology Centers, with locations in Arizona, Minnesota and Mexico. Read the full State Journal story here.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018