Compact Particle Acceleration Corp. (CPAC), a company created as an offshoot of Madison-based TomoTherapy, has clinched its first potential client. CPAC said it has received a letter of intent for one of the first proton therapy systems from Southwest Oncology Centers, with locations in Arizona, Minnesota and Mexico. Read the full State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019