Compact Particle Acceleration Corp. (CPAC), a company created as an offshoot of Madison-based TomoTherapy, has clinched its first potential client. CPAC said it has received a letter of intent for one of the first proton therapy systems from Southwest Oncology Centers, with locations in Arizona, Minnesota and Mexico. Read the full State Journal story here.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020