Tech start-ups may be drawing heaps of attention lately but the top two dozen companies still in the running in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Competition represent a wide variety of industries, from Pan Genome Systems’ vaccines for dairy cows to Little Green Pencil’s system for scoring golf outings. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019