Tech start-ups may be drawing heaps of attention lately but the top two dozen companies still in the running in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Competition represent a wide variety of industries, from Pan Genome Systems’ vaccines for dairy cows to Little Green Pencil’s system for scoring golf outings. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018