Madison’s new cluster of health care technology companies is coming into its own. With at least five local businesses started by former Epic Systems Corp. employees that have created about 400 jobs in the past three years as well as other companies without Epic ties, a Madison health tech meetup group has been formed. The group has nearly 150 participants, organizer Jonathan Baran said. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast featured Brad Bodden on the Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- Deadline extended for 3 chances to pitch your company at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021