In a community where privately owned Epic Systems Corp. reigns supreme for its dominance in electronic medical records, a small Madison startup has won a nationwide contest held by an Epic competitor. Healthfinch, a young health information technology company, won the grand prize in the Open App Challenge held by Allscripts, a Chicago-based, publicly traded firm that’s also a major force in electronic health records. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019