In a community where privately owned Epic Systems Corp. reigns supreme for its dominance in electronic medical records, a small Madison startup has won a nationwide contest held by an Epic competitor. Healthfinch, a young health information technology company, won the grand prize in the Open App Challenge held by Allscripts, a Chicago-based, publicly traded firm that’s also a major force in electronic health records. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020