In a community where privately owned Epic Systems Corp. reigns supreme for its dominance in electronic medical records, a small Madison startup has won a nationwide contest held by an Epic competitor. Healthfinch, a young health information technology company, won the grand prize in the Open App Challenge held by Allscripts, a Chicago-based, publicly traded firm that’s also a major force in electronic health records. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 18 Tech SummitJanuary 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Catching up on some Wisconsin companies: Epic, Fiserv and Exact SciencesJanuary 17, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jason SwansonJanuary 16, 2019
- Wisconsin State Journal: Tony Evers: Expand economic development to include affordable worker housingJanuary 16, 2019
- Xconomy: After 33 Exits in 5 Years, WI Seeks “More and Bigger” Startup DealsJanuary 16, 2019