In a community where privately owned Epic Systems Corp. reigns supreme for its dominance in electronic medical records, a small Madison startup has won a nationwide contest held by an Epic competitor. Healthfinch, a young health information technology company, won the grand prize in the Open App Challenge held by Allscripts, a Chicago-based, publicly traded firm that’s also a major force in electronic health records. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Foxconn won’t hire 13,000 people – but it may help to lift state’s economyApril 18, 2019
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019