Sixty-three early-stage Wisconsin companies raised $48.4 million in private funding in 2012 through a state program that offers a 25 percent income tax credit to investors in qualified businesses, according to a report released Wednesday. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Experienced ‘treps, investors on hand Nov. 3 for six panels at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2021
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021