Two Madison area biotechs have their products singled out for recognition in The Scientist magazine’s Top 10 Innovations 2012. They are Cellular Dynamics International’s MyCell Services and NanoLuc Luciferase technology by Promega Corp., Fitchburg. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018