Two Madison area biotechs have their products singled out for recognition in The Scientist magazine’s Top 10 Innovations 2012. They are Cellular Dynamics International’s MyCell Services and NanoLuc Luciferase technology by Promega Corp., Fitchburg. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019