Two Madison area biotechs have their products singled out for recognition in The Scientist magazine’s Top 10 Innovations 2012. They are Cellular Dynamics International’s MyCell Services and NanoLuc Luciferase technology by Promega Corp., Fitchburg. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021