Two Madison area biotechs have their products singled out for recognition in The Scientist magazine’s Top 10 Innovations 2012. They are Cellular Dynamics International’s MyCell Services and NanoLuc Luciferase technology by Promega Corp., Fitchburg. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019