Two Madison companies have brought in sizable investments. NeuWave Medical has raised $25.3 million, according to papers filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Fetch Rewards, meanwhile, has raised $6.5 million. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020
- Here is a quick glimpse at 2020 BPC first-round entriesFebruary 11, 2020
- Leap for Lambeau! Reception, tours set for March 15 before Tech Summit in Green BayFebruary 10, 2020
- Guest column: Medical costs are frustrating families; here’s how startups can helpFebruary 10, 2020