Two Madison companies have brought in sizable investments. NeuWave Medical has raised $25.3 million, according to papers filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Fetch Rewards, meanwhile, has raised $6.5 million. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020
- State’s early stage firms raised record dollars in 2019; total deals increased slightlyJune 29, 2020