Two Madison companies have brought in sizable investments. NeuWave Medical has raised $25.3 million, according to papers filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Fetch Rewards, meanwhile, has raised $6.5 million. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WiSys: Tech Council Tom Still joins boardDecember 1, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020