Deep scientific literacy should be a top priority voters look for in elected leaders, Neil deGrasse Tyson said Monday prior to delivering his keynote address at the ninth annual Nelson Institute Earth Day Conference. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020