Work by UW-Madison physics professor Karsten Heeger and his team has been deemed the second biggest breakthrough of 2012 by Science Magazine, beaten out by the detection of the Higgs boson, an elusive sub-atomic particle that is considered key in understanding the universe. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019