Work by UW-Madison physics professor Karsten Heeger and his team has been deemed the second biggest breakthrough of 2012 by Science Magazine, beaten out by the detection of the Higgs boson, an elusive sub-atomic particle that is considered key in understanding the universe. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020