Funding for business startups declined nationally in 2012 but in Wisconsin, venture capital investments rose significantly when compared to 2011, according to a study released last week. One of the largest deals in the past year was for Cellular Dynamics International in Madison which raised $21 million and accounted for almost half of the $45 million raised in the fourth quarter. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019