Funding for business startups declined nationally in 2012 but in Wisconsin, venture capital investments rose significantly when compared to 2011, according to a study released last week. One of the largest deals in the past year was for Cellular Dynamics International in Madison which raised $21 million and accounted for almost half of the $45 million raised in the fourth quarter. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018