Funding for business startups declined nationally in 2012 but in Wisconsin, venture capital investments rose significantly when compared to 2011, according to a study released last week. One of the largest deals in the past year was for Cellular Dynamics International in Madison which raised $21 million and accounted for almost half of the $45 million raised in the fourth quarter. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019