Funding for business startups declined nationally in 2012 but in Wisconsin, venture capital investments rose significantly when compared to 2011, according to a study released last week. One of the largest deals in the past year was for Cellular Dynamics International in Madison which raised $21 million and accounted for almost half of the $45 million raised in the fourth quarter. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020
- The case for emerging and diverse managers to be explored at Oct. 13 Tech Council webinarSeptember 23, 2020
- Viral marketing pro, entrepreneur Jacques joins 2020 Early Stage Symposium line-upSeptember 23, 2020
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020