More than 100 startups applied by the Nov. 21 deadline to become part of the winter class of gener8tor, an accelerator program for young tech businesses, in Madison and Milwaukee. Five to 10 companies will be chosen for the class, which will be held at the program’s Madison office, 1 E. Main St., and will run from Jan. 4 through March 28, co-founder Joe Kirgues said. Read the full State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020