More than 100 startups applied by the Nov. 21 deadline to become part of the winter class of gener8tor, an accelerator program for young tech businesses, in Madison and Milwaukee. Five to 10 companies will be chosen for the class, which will be held at the program’s Madison office, 1 E. Main St., and will run from Jan. 4 through March 28, co-founder Joe Kirgues said. Read the full State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021