Two years ago, Wisconsin could connect local businesses with trade partners in five countries. Today, the number of countries has grown to 36 — more than in any year since the state began offering such assistance in the 1970s. The Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. now contracts with 15 trade representatives, also a record, and at a lower cost than in previous years. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Q&A with PenFed Foundation and Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of CommerceJune 21, 2021
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 21, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin lawmakers omit $100M venture fund from latest budget. Other paths forward remain.June 18, 2021
- Need for ‘fund of funds’ in Wisconsin remains in wake of state budget committee’s decisionJune 18, 2021
- Spectrum News: Wisconsin non-profit promotes STEM, by teaching kids to build robotsJune 18, 2021