Two years ago, Wisconsin could connect local businesses with trade partners in five countries. Today, the number of countries has grown to 36 — more than in any year since the state began offering such assistance in the 1970s. The Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. now contracts with 15 trade representatives, also a record, and at a lower cost than in previous years. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: Entrepreneurs’ Conference keynote says how people use technology is what mattersJune 5, 2020
- It’s a wrap: Our first-ever virtual 2020 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceJune 5, 2020
- Wisconsin State Journal: Business competition awards Madison-based opioid treatment developer top prizeJune 5, 2020
- Extended-release drug delivery platform winner of the 2020 Business Plan ContestJune 4, 2020
- Minocqua student wins annual ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth business plan contest with dog treat lineJune 4, 2020