Legislation that Gov. Scott Walker says will create jobs would provide hundreds of millions of dollars in tax breaks to insurance companies, while giving control of a $250 million fund to out-of-state financial management companies that would not have to pay back the fund’s principal and would keep up to 80% of its profits. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- State Sen. Dan Feyen speaks at the official launch of the UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information SciencesSeptember 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021