Legislation that Gov. Scott Walker says will create jobs would provide hundreds of millions of dollars in tax breaks to insurance companies, while giving control of a $250 million fund to out-of-state financial management companies that would not have to pay back the fund’s principal and would keep up to 80% of its profits. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020