Legislation that Gov. Scott Walker says will create jobs would provide hundreds of millions of dollars in tax breaks to insurance companies, while giving control of a $250 million fund to out-of-state financial management companies that would not have to pay back the fund’s principal and would keep up to 80% of its profits. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018