Soft-spoken Cliff King doesn’t come across like a business executive who would threaten to move his company out of Wisconsin – unless he believed he might not have a choice. “We were born and raised here, we grew the company here and we have all kinds of ties here,” said King, chief executive officer of Skyward, a Stevens Point information technology company that sells management software for schools. “But at some point, it becomes a business decision.” Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018