Soft-spoken Cliff King doesn’t come across like a business executive who would threaten to move his company out of Wisconsin – unless he believed he might not have a choice. “We were born and raised here, we grew the company here and we have all kinds of ties here,” said King, chief executive officer of Skyward, a Stevens Point information technology company that sells management software for schools. “But at some point, it becomes a business decision.” Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020
- Here is a quick glimpse at 2020 BPC first-round entriesFebruary 11, 2020
- Leap for Lambeau! Reception, tours set for March 15 before Tech Summit in Green BayFebruary 10, 2020
- Guest column: Medical costs are frustrating families; here’s how startups can helpFebruary 10, 2020