Soft-spoken Cliff King doesn’t come across like a business executive who would threaten to move his company out of Wisconsin – unless he believed he might not have a choice. “We were born and raised here, we grew the company here and we have all kinds of ties here,” said King, chief executive officer of Skyward, a Stevens Point information technology company that sells management software for schools. “But at some point, it becomes a business decision.” Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019