The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and the Wisconsin State Journal published Sunday editorials on the release of “Be Bold: The Wisconsin Prosperity Strategy,” a document produced by the Wisconsin Economic Summit process. The Wisconsin Technology Council’s white papers contributed to the summit process; Tech Council President Tom Still was one of three co-authors.
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020