The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and the Wisconsin State Journal published Sunday editorials on the release of “Be Bold: The Wisconsin Prosperity Strategy,” a document produced by the Wisconsin Economic Summit process. The Wisconsin Technology Council’s white papers contributed to the summit process; Tech Council President Tom Still was one of three co-authors.
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019